[ECOS] Changing flash wait state on SAM7

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Tue Apr 8 07:54:00 GMT 2008

> The trick I did was to disable most startup macro's in the platform
> setup code and let my BDI probe do most of the configuring. My
> experience with clocks getting reconfigured at eCos startup wasn't a
> very good one ;)

What happens when you don't have a BDI connected?

Do you know what the BDI actually does which causes problems? It would
be good to tweak eCos a little to make BDI work properly. However, i
don't have access to a BDI and i have no problems with my JTAG base
debugger....

        Andrew