[ECOS] Compiling ecos with ARM Development suite or real view compiler tools.

venumadhav venumadhav.josyula@wipro.com
Thu Apr 3 06:47:00 GMT 2008

Hi Folks,

Has anybody attempted build ecos with ARM Developer suite now or in the
past. The reason I ask this is because I have following questions,

1. Is it worth pursuing the effort or am I wasting my time ?
2. Why is it so that we cannot compile ecos with armcc ?
3. Has anybody attempted this exercise now or in the past ?

Cheers,
Venu