[ECOS] RE: Eth0/Eth1 Access Problem

Alperen Coskun a_a_coskunoc@hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:29:00 GMT 2007

Hi,

I tried what you described below as;
     server_address.sin_family = AF_INET;
     server_address.sin_len = sizeof(server_address);
     server_address.sin_addr.s_addr = htonl (inet_addr ("X.X.X.X"));
     server_address.sin_port = htons(http_port);

where X is a valid IP address in the network. But, nothing changed. Let me
explain what I want to do. May be you can help again:

I'm giving a default IP to both ETH interfaces in ecos configuration tool.
Then, ecos sets these IP addresses for web interface.(I think it does it
with;
                    server_address.sin_addr.s_addr = INADDR_ANY)
I want to change these default values to other specific values manually. (As
Mr. Rick explained, I want to change IP address within the program)

Thank you very much for your response, explanations are very helpful.
Alperen