[ECOS] multiple alarms to same clock

Yi Tang yitang@itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Sep 19 12:53:00 GMT 2007

Hi All,

I have writen an application for ecos alarm. In my application, I found that
if two or more alarms connected to the same clock and they are triggered at
the same time, kernel will only react to one alarm and neglect another. That
caused some realtime behavior in my application be missed out. My alarms are
connected to real-time-clock. And I have tried both the sorted and unsorted
list. Wondering if that's a bug for kernel or there can be something wrong
with my application code?

Regards,
Yi Tang
ITEE School, University of Queensland