[ECOS] How DSR is executed in interrupt ?

ariga masahiro ariga@link-lab.co.jp
Wed Sep 12 08:19:00 GMT 2007

Hi,

About revising eCos source,
please teach me.

I wrote in prev. mail.
> First I copied and reserved current ecos directory C:\cygwin\opt\ecos
> by renaminig C:\cygwin\opt\ecos_precvs.
> And I copied renewd source from /ecoscvs into corresponding current
> directoy,
But after copied CVS checkout source int  C:\cygwin\opt\ecos there appeared
\v2_0 directory and \current directory.
Like next.
Previously only
C:\cygwin\opt\ecos\ecos-2.0\packages\devs\eth\sh\etherc\v2_0\src\if_etherc.c
existed.
After copied CVS,also appeared
C:\cygwin\opt\ecos\ecos-2.0\packages\devs\eth\sh\etherc\current\src\if_etherc.c
Now how to correctly revise these sources ?
Is it possibile to modify \current source according to \v2_0 source,
and delete  \v2_0 directory,only remaining \current directory ?
Can I build without error ?
I wonder it is impossible.

Please enlighten me.

Masahiro Ariga