[ECOS] How to modify CFLAGS within an ECM file?

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Wed Sep 12 07:01:00 GMT 2007

On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 05:54:33PM -0500, Mike Arthur wrote:
> Is there a way to adjust CFLAGS within an ECM file?  I want to be able
> to adjust the optimization levels of configurations, without changing
> the rest of the CFLAGS when using ecosconfig.  I don't want to have to
> hand edit the .ecc file.
>
> This is an example of what I want to do:
> $ ecosconfig new pc_rltk8139
> $ ecosconfig import file_that_modifies_optimization_to_O0.ecm
> $ ecosconfig tree
> $ make
>
> Now the 'pc_rltk8139' target would be built with -O0 optimization. I
> don't know what the contents of "file_that_modifies_optimization.ecm"
> would be.
>
> Any suggestions?

Take a look at:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/cdl-guide/language.values.html

In particular the first example after the table of operators, the
example in the section Functions, and the documentation for is_substr()

        Andrew