[ECOS] How to modify CFLAGS within an ECM file?

Mike Arthur arth2219@gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 22:54:00 GMT 2007

Is there a way to adjust CFLAGS within an ECM file?  I want to be able
to adjust the optimization levels of configurations, without changing
the rest of the CFLAGS when using ecosconfig.  I don't want to have to
hand edit the .ecc file.

This is an example of what I want to do:
$ ecosconfig new pc_rltk8139
$ ecosconfig import file_that_modifies_optimization_to_O0.ecm
$ ecosconfig tree
$ make

Now the 'pc_rltk8139' target would be built with -O0 optimization. I
don't know what the contents of "file_that_modifies_optimization.ecm"
would be.

Any suggestions?

Mike