[ECOS] Re: REQ: latest code for at91rm9200 ethernet driver

albert prasetyo prasetyoalbert@gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 15:13:00 GMT 2007

Hi;
As for Wolfgang Köbler, I'm really thankful for the cvs access given.
With that, I can compare my at91rm9200 ethernet base code(i.e.
at91rm9200_ether.c) with the one in cvs server.

It turns out that my base code and the latest one in cvs is similar,
so that the base code should be not the cause of the problem.

The problem I am currently facing is the unpredictability of the emac
receive buffer. After receiving 2 or 3 packets from host (Windows),
the BNA (Buffer Not Available) bit in Emac RSR is quickly set
regardless of RXBUF_NUM value (set to 12 by default).

I think as the number of receive buffer slots is configured to 12,
receiving only 2 or 3 packets should not make the BNA bit set. Has
anyone experienced this problem before?

Thanks in advance.

Regards;
Albert P