[ECOS] Problems with application to use lwIP

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe@zylin.com
Sat Oct 13 07:50:00 GMT 2007

On 10/12/07, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 10:08:00PM +0200, ?yvind Harboe wrote:
> > On 10/12/07, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:
> > > On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 12:33:44PM +0200, ?yvind Harboe wrote:
> >
> > [stuff deleted]
> >

> > So I take it the trick is to implement something equivalent to
> > freebsd_tcpip/current/src/sys/kern/sockio.c for lwIP then?
>
> Correct.

I'll read up on it.

Non-sequitor: I haven't read up on io/eth, but couldn't make it
compile w/lwIP without attached patch.

> > I've tinkered a bit w/lwIP & FreeBSD:
> >
> > - net/common requires a lot of bits and bobs in terms of include files
> > to compile. It seems pretty incestious w/the TCP/IP stack.
>
> Do you actually need net/common?

That's where tftpd is.

Perhaps tftpd does not belong in net/common?

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com - eCos ARM & FPGA  developer kit