[ECOS] Unable to ping from redboot to PC

Johan Cederbom jcederbom@logopak.se
Mon Nov 26 12:10:00 GMT 2007

Hi Salvador.

The debugger on your board may take care of the incoming ICMP reply
before it reaches your application.
I'm not shure, but you might get some note about it if you connect to
the debugger.

/Johan