[ECOS] Unable to ping from redboot to PC

Salvador Sancha ssancha@airzone.es
Mon Nov 26 09:32:00 GMT 2007

Hi

I am using a Freescale i.Mx27ads development board, which contains an ARM9
with redboot installed in it. I have configured a static IP address both in
the board and my PC. I manage to ping from the PC to redboot, but when I try
to do it the other way round a get 100% packet loss. I have all the
firewalls disabled, an Ethereal confirms the PC receives a ping query and it
returns a ping reply, but the board does not seem to receive it.

Any idea?

Thanks