[ECOS] lan9117-MT support in redboot

Nethra nethra_gmit@yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 22 14:05:00 GMT 2007

hi,

 I m using i.MX31LITE board,logic loader(bootloader), linux-2.6.19.2 and
ethernet controller present on lite kit board is  lan9117-MT.

I want to use redboot as bootloader for this board since jffs2 support is
not there in logicloader...but support for this ethernet is not present in
redboot.

is lan91cxx driver is same lan9117 driver....since redboot has support for
lan91cxx ?
1 more thing linux-2.6.19.2 has the support for this driver....

I thought of adding lan9117-MT driver to redboot and now the framework for
this driver is ready in redboot. I m able to compile to redboot also but
feeling difficulty in rewriting functionalities for this driver....

waiting for replies and suggestions.............