[ECOS] High priority thread versus network

Wayne Visser wvisser@lszpaper.com
Wed May 9 19:13:00 GMT 2007

Thanks for the tips, Robin.  You may be shooting in the dark, but I *am*
in the dark! ;-)

You're right, it does look like a stack overflow, but I have assertions
enabled (CYGDBG_USE_ASSERTS) and CYGFUN_KERNEL_THREADS_STACK_CHECKING is
also enabled.  I've seen no asserts or panics being raised to date.  Are
there other assertions I've missed?

I'm using a separate interrupt stack (size = 4096).

I've gone ahead and increased the size of the NET_THREAD and
NET_FAST_THREAD and am currently re-running the tests.

   -- Wayne