[ECOS] PowerPC platform compilation errors

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Wed Mar 28 15:50:00 GMT 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 11:34:58AM -0300, Tales Toledo wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I follow your steps and still have the same problem.
>
> On 3/28/07, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:
> >On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 05:00:33PM -0300, Tales Toledo wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> does anybody has the same error or I'm doing something wrong in
> >configtool
> >> I have tried to compile with Adder, MBX, FADS plataforms with no
> >success...
> >
> >What is the exact configuration you are using. It compiles for me:
> >
> >lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ rm -fr *
> >lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ ecosconfig new mbx
> >lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ ecosconfig tree
> >lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ make -s
> >headers finished
> >build finished
> >

> toledo@work:~/test$ make -s
> headers finished
> tail: Warning: "+number" syntax is deprecated, please use "-n +number"
> /home/toledo/ecos-2.0/packages/kernel/v2_0/src/common/except.cxx: In
                    ^^^

Upgrade to a recent version. I thought you said you had a snapshot
from March?

> What kind of information do you need?

Assume i have an empty directory as a starting point. What are all the
steps i need to do to get the error message.

   Andrew