[ECOS] Creating a module for the evaluator 7t board

Charlie Johnson cmcej2@lboro.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 12:55:00 GMT 2007

Hi

I searched the archive, and found that a coupel of years ago, someone had the
same problem as me, but no-one replied, so I thought I'd ask again.

I've written a stand alone module for the arm evaluator 7t board, and have
succesfully written this module to flash, at the address 0x1820000.

When I use the plugin command to load the module, I get the message 'bad
checksum cf40cd95'.

If I set the program counter to 0x1820000 and use the go command, the code
executes as expected.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance

Charlie