[ECOS] Re: lpc2xxx CAN driver

Alexey Shusharin mrfinch@mail.ru
Wed Jun 20 20:29:00 GMT 2007

cetoni GmbH - Uwe Kindler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just finished a complete eCos LPC2xxx CAN driver that supports up
> to 4 CAN channels (LPC2294), standard and extended identifiers and
> message filtering (it supports single message filters as well as message
> groups). The eCos package is finished - at the moment I create some test
> cases and if they are finished, I will release the driver.
>
> If it is very urgent, I can mail you this eCos driver package.
>
> Regards, Uwe

Hello Uwe
Thanks for reply
Could you mail me this package. I will start to work with it
immediately. Maybe my work will be useful for you.

As far as lpc2xxx CAN driver is completed, I have the another question.
Are you working on CANOpen stack for eCos?

I know that CANOpen package exists for eCosPro, but wouldn't buy it. I
have a not completed CANOpen stack implementation, which works without
OS. I would complete it and port to eCos. Do you have any suggestion?

Best regards
Alexey Shusharin