[ECOS] SNMP re-inits when session closed or trapsink removed -- FIX

Tad ecos_removethispart@ds3switch.com
Sun Jun 17 19:53:00 GMT 2007

I guess I'm kinda confused.  I thought that perfect patches went to
ecos-patches and proposed fixes went to ecos-discuss.  Was trying to
follow the rules proposed last time I posted.
- Tod
+ Tad