[ECOS] Memory leakage problem with GoAhead web server

John Mills johnmills@speakeasy.net
Wed Jun 6 16:07:00 GMT 2007

All -

I'm working on an embedded eCos/MIPS32/OpenSSL product which I recently
converted from eCos' basic 'httpd' to the free version of the 'GoAhead'
server. Now I experience memory leakage.

I test with a simple script that repeatedly invokes 'wget' to request the
default index page over an 'https' link, and find the web server gradually
claiming more and more dynamic memory - until the server finally fails to
accept new connections.

If other users have encountered this problem or could suggest ways to
narrow the diagnosis, I would really appreciate hearing about it.

TIA.

 - John Mills