[ECOS] Order in which CDL scripts are processed

Mike Sweeney msweeney77@gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 13:25:00 GMT 2007

While looking through the code for the CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_XSCALE_CORE
package I noticed that it exports some header files to cyg/hal in the
install tree. In particular, it exports hal_cache.h which contains
some cache size definitions and such. Furthermore, some of the generic
ARM platform HAL packages such as the CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AEB export
hal_cache.h to the same directory. Now, granted since the generic ARM
targets won't include the XScale package there won't be a conflict,
but out of curiousity if I did export a hal_cache.h from an XScale
variant HAL package is there any guarantee as to which hal_cache.h
would end up in the install tree under include/cyg/hal, i.e. the one
from CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_XSCALE_CORE or the one from my XScale variant HAL
package?

In a nutshell, if I export the same header file to the same directory
from two different packages, which one wins out or is it undefined
behavior?

Thanks.