[ECOS] Dropped characters

Sergei Gavrikov w3sg@SoftHome.net
Fri Jun 1 10:56:00 GMT 2007

В Птн, 01/06/2007 в 20:32 +1000, Laurie Gellatly пишет:
> Hi all,
> I'm having troubles with the UART on our 2212 board.
> Its running at 115200 (talking to a 2103) but although the characters are on
> the wire OK
> some are being dropped.
> My code checks for characters being available in eCos and when 'sufficient'
> have arrived
> they are emptied from eCos's buffer (which is MUCH larger).
> I have not been able to isolate any pattern as to why they are being
> dropped.
> Does this sound familiar to anyone?

When I did try up eCos PPP between PC and my target (LPC2294) using a
serial connection, I couldn't achive the desired results for 115,2K
baudrate. But when I turned on the XON/XOFF flow control for eCos serial
driver, that became to work just fine. Do you use any flow control on
your system?

-- Sergei