[ECOS] Project ideas for graduate course

Mike Arthur arth2219@gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:26:00 GMT 2007

Try comparing the features another RTOS has which eCos lacks.  RTEMS
is another open source RTOS that has some features that would be nice
to see in eCos:

http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMSFeatures

A few of the features I'd like to see are RPC, NFS, a syslog client,
and the ability to dynamically link in modules.  You could port code
over from other systems for the first three items.  You'll want to
check the license on any code you port though.

Hope this helps,
Mike