[ECOS] Is there any way to branch in Boot Script

ariga masahiro ariga@link-lab.co.jp
Tue Jul 17 07:37:00 GMT 2007

Hi,Everyone,

 I beseech you to help me out of next predicament.

 What I want to do is this:
  In RedBoot Boot Script,read Target Board DIPSW-settled value,
  and compare already-written value in a certain address.
 (for example,use mcmp command)
  If same, continue next Boot Script command.
  If differs,quit Boot Script and return to RedBoot's prompt.

 My questions are:
  1.Is there any way to know mcmp result(that is ,succeeded or errored).
    Preferably in RedBoot Boot Script.
 2.Is there any way to use branching statement(like,if-else),
    in RedBoot Boot Script
  3.Is there any way to realize above-mentioned "what I want to do".

 Please enlighten me,I am willing to accept any hints.

 Masahiro Ariga