[ECOS] IPMI driver for KCS interface

jerzy dyrda jerzy.dyrda@kontron.pl
Wed Jul 11 11:12:00 GMT 2007

Hello Folks,

My current task is create (maybe port from Linux) IPMI KCS driver for eCos. I
have as always few doubts regarding new driver i.e. :
How should I construct driver whether it can be "authentic" eCos driver? (I
mean how this device should be accessible from user application side -
"direct" by special function or by io function e.g. read/write )

If someone from eCos comunity has some advice/tip/demand regarding IPMI it
will be very helpful and of course appreciate.

thanks,
jerzy