[ECOS] Re: eCos invalidating JTAG on ARM architecture ?

Alexandre thekyz@gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 21:00:00 GMT 2007

Well the problem came back earlier this evening :(
I don't know how it is related to eCos but it is in some way because I
do not have any problem when I run the same code without eCos (that is
when I do the setup and vector init myself).

I'll check to see if I have the post patch version but i downloaded my
sources a week ago from the anonymous CVS.
I indeed have a binary of openocd i found on the net, you think i
should try and build it myself ?