[ECOS] Any suggestion about text-based GUI function?

wang cui iucgnaw@msn.com
Thu Jul 5 03:34:00 GMT 2007

Hi,

As we always provide console for user interaction. It's difficult for use
to remember and understand so many commands.

I'd like to provide a text-based GUI interface, a great example is Turbo C
program.

I did some work on my target, analysis user input(eg. arrow keys) from
terminal(HyperTerminal), and keep the terminal screen layout unchanged, but
update corresponding fields. Also automaticaly update statistic fields when
changed.
I found it useful for newbie user.

Is there guide article or open-source library to help accomplish such
function?

Thanks in advanced.