[ECOS] Recommendation on Evaluation boards
Tue Jul 3 00:52:00 GMT 2007
Any additional piece of information will be of help.
I am currently looking for an Evaluation board for an automotive application.
I have looked at the list currently listed on eCosCentric but could use some additional advice or recommendations based on recent experiences. I want to minimize running into technical difficulties arising from incompatibility issues given my limited resources.
As of now, hardware requirements are:
• 32 or 64 bit CPU (CPU speed not crucial as time fastest dynamic is 1s).
• Low Power Consumption or Sleep Mode capability
• Expandable Flash Memory for field upgrade of firmware
• 3x RS-232
• CAN interface
• 1 Audio/Video
• 1 USB 2.0 port (not mandatory)
• Couple of analog and digital I/O
• eCos recently ported onto board with minimal technical difficulties.
Again, any advice from recent experiences will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss
More information about the Ecos-discuss