[ECOS] at91sam7 spi test code

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Tue Jan 30 20:51:00 GMT 2007

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 12:36:40PM -0800, Frank Wu wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I want to use SPI bus on a sam7 uC. Where can I find SPI test code to
> make sure the SPI driver works?

This is not easy. You need a device on the bus and a driver for the
device. It is not really possible to test the SPI bus driver without
testing the SPI device device driver at the same time.

So i suggest you just write your device device driver and maybe
connect a logic analyser/3-channel digital oscilloscope to the SPI bus.

        Andrew