[ECOS] Re: Thread priority

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Tue Jan 9 12:20:00 GMT 2007

Please use the mailing lists; private email is available only to
MLB customers with a support contract.

Akhil wrote:
> Hi Gary,
>

> Just a simple qn.. Can you please tell me the maximum number of thread
> priority in eCOS? Currently I m writing an OSAL layer. So I need this info

The number of priorities (and how they are handled) depends on the
scheduler selected by CDL.  The principal CDL property for this is
named CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_PRIORITIES - default value 32.

BTW, these answers are in the code as well as the documents :-)