[ECOS] Error when write a uint32 with not aligned pointer.

wang cui iucgnaw@msn.com
Tue Feb 13 02:24:00 GMT 2007

>How so? The TCP/IP stacks should take care to never try this.

Well, actually, TCP/IP stacks are fine, I faced this problem when I use
vnc_server package.
It does cause problem on my target. So I have to modify it.
See patch please.

>This is a well known problem on ARM; such operations are undefined (some
>chips/cores
>may throw an exception, but in general they just quietly do the wrong
>thing). The only
>real solution is to just not try to perform unaligned operations of this
>sort.

Ok, got it!

Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/