[ECOS] Re: Check for illegal address range in io/flash

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe@zylin.com
Tue Dec 11 14:38:00 GMT 2007

> As I read the code, the "check" you are talking about is only to make
> sure that the address [range] which gets printed makes sense.  There is
> similar code within the loop to handle the edge case where the FLASH
> region being erased buts up against the top of possible address space.

Gotit. I don't see the corresponding code in flash_program_buf().

The explanation above would be helpful in the code I think.

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com - eCos ARM & FPGA  developer kit