[ECOS] network problem

John Mills johnmills@speakeasy.net
Wed Aug 29 19:12:00 GMT 2007

Hello -

In response (solidarity?) to Rick Davis problems of progressive
deterioration of network communications. I had a similar-sounding problme
and traced it to a disconnect between 'tcp_input.c:tcp_input()' and
'uipc_socket.c:sofree()'. I am about to post my patch on the
'ecos-patches' mailing list, which will be my first post there. Please let
me know if this is not appropriate use of the respective lists, and I
naturally welcome technical suggestions as well.

Thanks for your past help, and I look forward to future participation.

John Mills
AirDefense, Inc.
Alpharetta, GA