[ECOS] Re: LPC2xxx patch for support of vectored interrupt controller

Hans Rosenfeld rosenfeld@grumpf.hope-2000.org
Wed Aug 22 10:52:00 GMT 2007

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 12:06:26PM +0200, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> I wanted to avoid _0 and _1 because it may make reader of the code
> think they have the value of 0 and 1! If a reading is interested in
> the value, using A and B makes the reader go looking for the actual
> value, rather than assume they are 0 and 1.

Yes, that was bad style on my part.

> In the code i would replace 0 with CYGNUM_KERNEL_INTR_TEST_PRIO_A and
> 1 with CYGNUM_KERNEL_INTR_TEST_PRIO_B, since the defaults set them to
> these values.

Maybe we should have CYGNUM_KERNEL_INTR_TEST_PRIO_C, too. The tests
create three interrupts.

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown