[ECOS] Re: Problem with Hello world

Grant Edwards grante@visi.com
Mon Apr 23 15:40:00 GMT 2007

On 2007-04-23, David LONY <david.lony@pragmadev.com> wrote:

>>> Qemu will emulate an ARM.  It will emulate either an Arm
>>> Integrator/CP or an ARM Versatile baseboard.  Both emulations
>>> include serial ports, Ethernet, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, and LCD
>>> controllers.
>>>
>>> http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/qemu-doc.html#SEC53
>>
>> Upps, sorry. My error. I was thinking of that old dos extender
>> which has a similar name..., not that i can remember its exact
>> name, now that i think about it.
>
> How I can build an eCos kernel which will work on Qemu (ARM) ?
> Does anybody make it before ?

Oh for pete's sake, go buy a book:

  http://www.amazon.com/Embedded-Software-Development-Anthony-Massa/dp/0130354732

Sign up for eCos training:

  http://www.ecoscentric.com/train.shtml

Learn to use Google:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/power/library/pa-tams2/?ca=dgr-lnxw16TestTAMSP2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECos

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Clear the laundromat!!
                                  at               This whirl-o-matic just had