[ECOS] What is "The root node for all configurable items"?

ariga masahiro ariga@link-lab.co.jp
Mon Apr 16 09:42:00 GMT 2007

Hi,
eCos Seniors,

I myself append after-the-matter information.

I re-installed from cygwin specifying DOS file format.

After installed,I entered next shell command,
$ sh-elf-gcc -v
did not appear error.

After written in .bash_profile,
. /opt/ecos/ecosenv.sh
I "log-in"ed in cygwin.
Did not appeare errors.

Hopefully I entered next command,
$ configtool.exe

Then nothing but
"The root node for all configurable items"

What happened to my PC?

There's something that I fear might affect eCos install.
When I un-installed cygwin and all,
I erased Windows registries.
I erased next entries.
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES/SOFTWARE/cygnus Solutions"
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/cygnus Solutions"
Have they blown bad concussions to my PC?

I can't continue my work.

I beseech you to help me.