[ECOS] Using Redboot to load standalone application

wang cui iucgnaw@msn.com
Wed Sep 27 02:01:00 GMT 2006

Do you have a hardware debugger(like JTAG)? I think it is very difficult to
develop without a real debugger enviroment.
I use GDB/Insight + OpenOCD + Wiggler(a JTAG debugger) to debug my arm7tdmi
target board.
>From my experience, I set breakpoint at the begin address of application.
Once I "load" and "go" the application, it stops at the address. Then I
load the application image in Insight, and step to see what happened in the
application.
Just for you reference.:)