[ECOS] Making eCos Configuration Tool on FreeBSD 6.1

Jack Twilley jmt@twilley.org
Sun Sep 24 05:51:00 GMT 2006

So I'm trying to build the eCos configuration tool on my FreeBSD 6.1
system and I'm running into some interesting issues.  It seems like the
entire tcl/Tk detection system is either ancient, broken, or not written
to take into account how FreeBSD stores stuff.

Is it worth my time to change configure.in to support FreeBSD?  Or are
there other similar issues littered through the code?  Please tell me I
am not tilting at windmills expecting this to work.  Thanks!

Jack.