[ECOS] Compile error, including udp_var.h

Andre-John Mas ajmas@sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 20 21:11:00 GMT 2006

Hi,

We are in the process of adapting the SNMP implementation to C++ for
our needs, but we have hit a few problems. We are using the FreeBSD
networking stack.

The error is as follows:

In file included from ../interface/snmp/src/UdpMib.cpp:28:
application_install/include/netinet/udp_var.h:117: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
application_install/include/netinet/udp_var.h:117: error: expected `,' or `;' before '(' token

I am not sure what could be the issue. Commenting out the define
helps things compile, but I am not sure that I want to leave it
that way. My includes in the class the references the udp_var.h
file are:

#include <pkgconf/system.h>

#include <sys/protosw.h>

#define _KERNEL