[ECOS] Is it possible to debug assembly code on source level?

wang cui iucgnaw@msn.com
Wed Sep 20 03:14:00 GMT 2006

As I debug code by GNU Insight debugger, it works good when debug C/C++
code. But if I steps into assembly code segment, it only shows assembly
without any cross information with original assembly source file(like
vectors.s, etc.).
Althouth I can look over the assembly source outside the debugger and find
out what is running. I think it is not convenience(since there are lots of
#ifdef in the assembly source).
Can't Insight debug on assembly source level?