[ECOS] Port eCos Redboot Olimex LPC2294 to Embest LPCEB2000 (lpc2292)

Miklos miklos@blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 20:49:00 GMT 2006

Hi

I am trying to port Redboot to an Embest LPCEB2000. I am using the Olimex
H2294 port as the base. The main diferences between them are
                    Embest                    Olimex
Ext SRAM         256kx16                256kx32
Ext Flash            1Mx16                    2Mx16
Ethernet            none                            yes
LCD                none                            yes
uP                    lpc2292                    lpc2294

I changed the linker script to reflect the external ram diference (target.ld
and the rom.ldi file)

I have edited the hal_platform_setup.h, registers BCFG0,1 and PINSEL2 values
changed for my board

I removed ethernet drivers using the configtool

I have edited the mlt_arm_lpc2xxxxolpce2294_rom.h  for my ram size

I have changed the clock and pll multiplier (10Mhz x 6) using the configtool

However Redboot does not work. I have checked with scope to see if the Uart
is transmitting at the wrong
baud rate, but there is no activity on bootup

Are there any other changes that I need to make?

 Miklos Pflancer