[ECOS] intel 82544 ethernet driver

Nick Garnett nickg@ecoscentric.com
Thu Sep 14 13:54:00 GMT 2006

Jacek Poplawski <jacek.poplawski@s3group.com> writes:

> Hi Nick,
> > I suspect that this is where your problems are. Perhaps some registers
> > need redefining in reverse order or something. This driver has
> > previously only ever been used on little-endian targets, so there may
> > be big-endian problems.
> All registers have their bytes swapped. That's why I wrote new
> functions instead these macros.
>
> What is the way to send my changes to ecos CVS if I succeed? Should I
> post patches here, send them to someone, report a bug?

Post them to the patches list as a diff against current CVS with a
ChangeLog entry. See http://ecos.sourceware.org/patches.html for full
details. If your patches are large, which I suspect they will be, you
will need to make an assignment.

--
Nick Garnett                                 eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com            The eCos and RedBoot experts