[ECOS] intel 82544 ethernet driver

Jacek Poplawski jacek.poplawski@s3group.com
Thu Sep 14 13:24:00 GMT 2006

Hi Nick,
> I suspect that this is where your problems are. Perhaps some registers
> need redefining in reverse order or something. This driver has
> previously only ever been used on little-endian targets, so there may
> be big-endian problems.
All registers have their bytes swapped. That's why I wrote new functions
instead these macros.

What is the way to send my changes to ecos CVS if I succeed? Should I
post patches here, send them to someone, report a bug?

--
Jacek Poplawski
Software Engineer

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications@s3group.com.
Thank You.