[ECOS] memory address for redboot and application

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Wed Sep 13 15:14:00 GMT 2006

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 05:09:31PM +0200, qin zhao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on AT91RM9200 EK. I need to do some test, such as reading
> data from and writing data to the memory of at91rm9200. But before
> doing that, I need to know the memory address of redboot and my
> application, i.e. target.ld, so that I will not destroy them during
> the test. Does anybody know where it is or how to find it? Thanks!

As you said, target.ld. This is build from .ldi files in
<HAL>/include/pkgconf/ . Take a look at these files for your HAL.
You can also use

arm-elf-objdump --headers

on the elf images for redboot and the application to see where it is
loaded and what RAM it uses.

       Andrew