[ECOS] How to build a executed-in-flash application?

wang cui iucgnaw@msn.com
Thu Sep 7 09:35:00 GMT 2006

Thank you Andrew. I have create and run it successfully.

There are still little problem:
Since the applications has been wrote into flash, how to use "fis create"
command to add it into FIS? I tried "fis create -n twothreads", but doesn't
work. It report "*** invalid 'fis' command: required parameter missing".

However, I can use "fis create twothreads" to directly add the application
after "load".