[ECOS] Re: unable to execute linux kernel with Redboot

Amitesh Singh singh.amitesh@gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 11:14:00 GMT 2006

Hi
 I am assuming that ur RootFS lives in RAM.
RedBoot>load -r -v -b 0x01600000
RedBot> load -r -v -b 0x00800000 ramdisk.gz
RedBoot> exec -b 0x01600000 -l 0x10000 -c "console=ttyS0,115200
root=/dev/ram0 initrd=0x00800000,8M mem=32M@0x00000000"

Note: 8M is ur RamDisk size and 32M is ur SD RAM size.

Let me know if it works.

Best Regards
Amitesh Singh
http://www.amitesh.info