[ECOS] Re: RAM vs. ROMRAM question

Grant Edwards grante@visi.com
Tue Oct 31 17:44:00 GMT 2006

In gmane.os.ecos.general, you wrote:

> I would not want to relax the default constraints.

What I didn't get was that RAM and ROMRAM are _supposed_ to
load in different locations in RAM, so I didn't see why the
constraints weren't more strict (e.g. only allowing ROM_MONITOR
to be set for ROM startup and not for either RAM or ROMRAM).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Will this
                                  at               never-ending series of