[ECOS] Two things about cyg_types

Stefan Sommerfeld sommerfeld@mikrom.de
Thu Oct 26 12:03:00 GMT 2006

Hello,

I found two strange things in cyg_types. The first one is in line 316 where
__GNUC_VERSION__ is defined. To define the whole gcc version it tries to
find out if PATCHLEVEL is defined. My gcc (3.4.6) has __GNUC_PATCHLEVEL__
defined by cyg_types checks for __GNU_PATCHLEVEL__ but uses the GNUC
define. I think the line 316 should look more like
#if defined(__GNUC_PATCHLEVEL__)

Second one is a comment which doesn't fit the define. At line 395 where
CYGBLD_ATTRIB_USED is defined the comment says that the define changes for
gcc 3.3.4 and above, but the define uses gcc 3.4.4. Something is wrong
here, the comment or the define.

Quick help would be nice ....

Bye....