[ECOS] CDL error: "Attempt to divide non-numerical values"

Dan Jakubiec dan.jakubiec@systech.com
Wed Oct 25 22:05:00 GMT 2006

Awesome, thanks Bart.  I tried the constant value and that worked.  I
will experiment with the TCL expressions you described.

Note that this was working until I updated my CDL files.  I guess that
the '3*1024*1024' works fine (as a string) until you tell CDL to treat
it like a number.  In this case, I imported updates which tried to do
"CYGPKG_NET_MEM_USAGE/4" and that led to the broken config.  All is
clear now.

Thanks for the help.

-- Dan

--