[ECOS] Redboot hanging after "go" command

Sridhar k ksridhar231@gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 21:50:00 GMT 2006

Hi Sergei Gavrikov,

Its working. awesome.thanks for your help... after turning off "diag
MANGLER " using your code, i could see the result "hello, world!".
Actually am using yours "Run eCos on Olimex LPC-E2294 board
-http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2006-10/msg00143.html".
Its really helpful. Many thanks to you all the way. I have modified
this to my target board LPC-E2214(The only difference between 2294 and
2214 , is the flash and CAN ports). It has ethernet controller, I
didnt used the ethernet port to load the application I will try to use
that.

Thank you.