[ECOS] jffs2 creat file error

Jürgen Lambrecht Jurgen.Lambrecht@tiscali.be
Mon Oct 23 12:08:00 GMT 2006

I cannot use any 'fs' commands in my redboot (also with the jffs2 package compiled)??
I first create a jffs2 partition: "fis create -f [location] -l [size] -n jffs2"
Then I mount the partition: "mount -t jffs2 -f jffs2".
Then I can use the command "ls", and that's about all I can do.

Success,
Juergen