[ECOS] RE: openssl port status

Tim Hatton tim@coherent-tech.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 09:45:00 GMT 2006

Hi Andrew,
Deleting " requires      CYGPKG_OPENSSL_IDEA" from  "cdl_component
CYGPKG_OPENSSL_SSL" and making the change discussed here:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2006-08/msg00120.html
allowed me to compile openssl. So far, so good (I can't readily run test
cases on my platform so I can't vouch for them).
It seems a little disconcerting that it needed a patch and a CDL change to
even get it to compile though.
Tim